Our philosophy at Data Holdings is to provide the utmost customer flexibility in planning for current and future data center requirements.
Data Holdings’ physical properties provide its customers with a framework to satisfy their compliance requirements, 100% uptime demands and budget-conscious operational requirements. And our LEED Gold certification shows a conviction and commitment to doing things the right way.
There are many operational advantages for organizations in having their data stack at an efficient and certified data center. In a world where 100% uptime is mandatory in most industries, it can make for an interesting discussion.
Wholesale suite customers are provided with an initial private suite of 30+ positions.
- Customers ramp into space over a pre-determined period of time
- Additional space is set aside for planned physical growth
- The suite infrastructure is designed to accommodate a significant increase in (kW) capacity
Private cages can accommodate four or more initial (standard) 24” x 48” locking cabinets
Managed Service partners provide Private Cloud environments and access to compute, storage, and infrastructure resources on demand for any purpose or on any platform.
- Customers can tap into additional capacity with or without growing the suite size
- Each cabinet position density within Data Holdings can vary greatly, and thus we avoid stranding capacity
- For example: A 20A x 120/208v, 3Ph cabinet PDU can accommodate a 5.5kW design load, which would be the basis for the ‘typical’ customer cabinet
- High density cabinets require “chimneys”, which can accommodate 25kW+ loads
- A customer-controlled and managed JCI Metasys-DCIM system is available
- Connectivity requirements are provided for on a customizable basis
Data Holdings features best-of-breed technologies and sophisticated physical security. The facility is manned by on-site, trained professional staff 24x7x365, ensuring professional responsiveness and reliability.
Personnel throughout the data center are trained to follow policies and procedures to meet various audit criteria and security measurements.