disaster recovery services
When data is lost because due to natural disaster, fire, theft or simply because your building loses power – your business is in jeopardy. It is essential to have a Disaster Recovery plan and just as importantly, a plan to recover your data as quickly as possible.
Our Disaster Recovery service (DRaaS) provides comprehensive alternatives that include offsite backup and recovery with data replication and high-availability solutions.
- If you are still using tape backups, onsite backups, or don’t have an offsite backup and recovery plan that helps you sleep better at night, our local data centers provide offsite backup and recovery options. We eliminate the high failure rates of tape backup and significantly shorten recovery time for both individual files and entire servers.
- “Mass-market” DR cloud solutions are fine for home use to backup photographs, but restore time for a business could take several days because their download speed to you is drastically limited to make actual data recovery frustratingly difficult.
Recovery Services that Fit Your Unique Needs
Our Disaster Recovery solution restores your data as quickly as YOUR Internet connection will allow, so you can be back in business in hours rather than in days or weeks. We will help you select an appropriate Internet service if you need our advice.
Once we understand your specific needs, we will work with you to plan and implement a recovery solution. We can also coordinate annual testing to ensure that you have confidence that your organization can continue mission-critical operations with minimal impact when the unforeseen strikes.
How it Works
- Contact us to calculate how much storage space you need and tell us what Internet service speed you have today.
- We recommend software, (and help you to install it), that will manage your automatic backup to our data center.
- Once the software is installed, download the data files you choose to copy (we can help advise which files you need to back up).
- If at some time in the future you lose your data for whatever reason, we will send you a copy of your data over your Internet connection (at no additional cost) at the maximum speed your Internet service allows, to get you back in business as quickly as possible.
- If you lose your Internet service or can’t download your data because of special circumstances we can send a copy of your data via next day shipping or help you overcome any other obstacles you may run into.