WISCONSIN’S PREMIER DATA CENTER
The Data Holdings data center is the only Tier III+ facility in Southeast Wisconsin.
The facility designers deliberately set out to differentiate the data center from anything else in Wisconsin. The facility features:
- An aggressive 1.28 Power Usage Efficiency (PUE) rating to minimize operational costs for our customers
- Rack power density up to 30kW per cabinet (in consecutive cabinets) enabling customers to plan long-term for any dense storage or virtualization technology advances
- 100% 2N (concurrent), route diverse power feeds from the utility to the data center floor with an additional power source in the form of an emergency power generator should both utility legs fail
- Carrier neutral connectivity served by multiple terrestrial and microwave carriers enabling price competitiveness for the tenant
- Security entrance gate and perimeter fence around the entire property
- Stable environment with little to no seismic activity, flooding, or extreme temperatures
- Strict data center design – not a repurposed building
The Data Holdings data center is located 93 miles from Chicago, making it a desirable disaster recovery site for businesses in and around that city.