Data Holdings owns and operates Wisconsin’s Premier Tier III+ Commercial Data Center. Centrally located in Milwaukee with a LEED Gold design, DH offers a full suite of solutions and services designed to meet any needs.
Data Holdings purpose-designed, purpose-built facility meets or exceeds nearly every industry standard.
data holdings' true state-of-the-art features:
Unique multi-tenant data center serving Wisconsin and surrounding states
LEED Gold certification
Two-story, 46,000 SF hardened building
Incorporates 10MW of 2N (active-active) power from the utility to the data center floor
Includes an additional power source in the form of emergency power generator systems
Tier III compliance allows all critical systems to be maintained while normal operations continue
Private data center suites from 1,000 SF and up
Flexible, securely caged “retail” space
Designed for use as a primary, colocation or Disaster Recovery site
Carrier neutral facility offering direct access to multiple Tier 1 carriers
Affordable connectivity and bandwidth, low latency and route diversity
Convenient metro location; easy access to Downtown area, Interstate 94 and all of southeastern Wisconsin
Serving over 100 businesses located in Wisconsin and surrounding states!
Designed, constructed and operated with near Tier IV electrical attributes, Tier III mechanicals and as a LEED Gold certified facility.
- Twin 10 Megawatt (MW) utility power feeds at 26,400 volts primary service
- Diverse power feeds are active 100% of the time to
- No loss of power on either feed to the data center has occurred since inception of the business
- WE Energies data would show loss of both power feeds has occurred once in the last 11 years
- A and B source power circuit delivery capabilities
- 5 MW backup diesel power generation expandable to 7.5 MWs
- Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Twin 6,000 kVA UPS system capacity, and twin UPS & electrical rooms
- Redundant battery strings within UPS and generator
- Multiple redundant power distribution paths
- JCI Metasys Building Automation System
- Highly scalable facility in space, power and cooling
- Both private cage space and private suites available
- 15,000 sq ft of data center space currently available, with the ability to expand
- 30,000 sq ft of data center space expansion available
- 800 tons of redundant cooling capacity, expandable to 2,000 tons
- Anti-static raised flooring with designated cable runs and cooled air delivery
- Hot aisle/cold aisle configuration has the ability to cool cabinets from 5kW to 25 kW of power demand
- No additional active or passive cooling, or containment required at levels of 13kW and below
- Passive or active chimney containment recommended in requirements of 13kW – 25kW
Colocation is a place where space, power, cooling, and connectivity are available for your primary, secondary disaster recovery, or cloud computing systems, applications and data storage. Place your servers in a rack, cage, or private suite with access to our many world-class, redundant network and bandwidth providers.
Our colocation center is fitted with ultra-reliable IT infrastructure, access to many different cloud operators, storage providers and redundant networks. Data Holdings Operates a Tier 3+ data center incorporating Tier IV electrical attributes with Tier 3 cooling. The data center provides 3 power paths with 2 active power sources to your equipment at all times, along with Tier 3 designed cooling systems. The data center is monitored 24x7x365 through our JCI-Metasys BAS (Building Automation Systems). The Data Center remains staffed 24x7x365 through our NOC (Network Operation Center) and SOC (Security Operations Center) at all times.
- Reduced expense compared to in-house data centers
- Reduced IT infrastructure and management costs
- Reduced facilities repair and maintenance budgets
- Increased space, power and cooling capacity on demand
- Lowest cost of power in the State of Wisconsin
- Greater reliability and uptime on power, cooling, and connectivity
- Multiple network carriers and bandwidth providers operating within the facility
- Fault-tolerant design around all electrical, mechanical, cooling, network systems.
- Data center security through CCTV, gated perimeter, guarded access, biometric access.
- Secure, 24/7 customer access to facility
- 24x7x365 video surveillance with 90-day retention
- SSAE SOC 2 Type 2, PCI DSS v3.2, and HIPAA compliant
- 100% availability of power and cooling backed by financial penalty based SLA’s